Peripheral Thrombectomy System
The AngioJet Thrombectomy System is a pharmacomechanical peripheral thrombectomy device with active aspiration and Power Pulse? lytic delivery designed to treat the widest range of thrombosed vessels, rapidly restoring blood flow.
Features & Benefits Overview
The AngioJet Thrombectomy system provides the power and flexibility for rapid thrombus removal, quick restoration of blood flow, symptom improvement and ease of use.
- Active aspiration and Power Pulse lytic delivery for tough clots
- Wide offering of catheters for treating arterial, venous and AV access in vessels ranging from 1.5 mm to large iliofemoral clot burdens
- Compact, highly mobile console design
|Model||Indication||Delivery Platform||Minimum Vessel Diameter||Catheter Length||Catheter Diameter||Guidewire||Power Pulse? Enabled||Guidewire Swappable||Contrast Injection Port|
|ZelanteDVT?||Venous||OTW||6 mm||105 cm||8 F||0.035”||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Solent? Omni||Peripheral Arterial and Venous, AV Access||OTW||3 mm||120 cm||6 F||0.035”||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Solent? Proxi||Peripheral Arterial and Venous, AV Access||OTW||3 mm||90 cm||6 F||0.035”||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Solent? Dista||Peripheral Arterial||OTW||1.5 mm||145 cm||4 F / 3 F||0.014”||Yes||N/A||N/A|
|AVX?||AV Access Grafts and Fistula||OTW||3 mm||50 cm||6 F||0.035”||N/A||N/A||Yes|
Advanced, User-Friendly Console
- Control system automates set-up and monitors operation
- Step-by-step interface for procedural efficiency
- Automated system self-configures to each catheter
- Compact, highly mobile console
For technical assistance or to inquire about the purchase of a console please contact 1-800-949-6708.
Mechanism of Action
1. The AngioJet Console monitors and controls the system.
2. The Console energizes the pump which sends pressurized saline to the catheter tip.
|Product Name||Catalog Number||UPN|
|Angiojet System Console||105650||105650-001|
|Power Pulse Delivery Kit (5 per box)||104834||104834-0021|
Find resources to learn about DVT and educate referring physicians, administrators and patients about interventional treatment options for DVT.
Designed specifically to treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT), the 8 F ZelanteDVT catheter has the power to remove large venous clot burdens.